A residence of style and sophistication elevated atop an exclusive Morningside street, this architecturally designed home harnesses panoramas across the city and mountains. Showcasing grand proportions, technological inclusions and expansive entertaining areas this unrivalled lifestyle is reserved for an elite few.
Entering beyond the secure front gate, the property unveils a stunning sunlit terrace. Delighting in spectacular vistas out to the city this alfresco retreat leads you inside to a light-filled lounge framed by bi-fold doors.
Positioned atop the upper floor, you are further greeted by a free-flowing lounge and dining area. Adorned with polished timber flooring, coffered ceilings and louvre windows, this living space is wrapped in banks of glass gazing out over the entertainer’s balcony. Framing iconic vistas over Woolloongabba, Hamilton, the city and mountains, residents can relax here while watching as the city lights illuminate the night sky.
Seamlessly connecting with the lounge is a flawless Miele kitchen. Featuring exquisite stone benchtops, Vintec wine fridge, touch-to-raise power points and a butler’s pantry, this culinary setting is complete with a servery window to the rear deck. Looking out across the magnesium swimming pool and leading down to the patio with a built-in Matador BBQ, the entertaining options here are truly endless.
Positioned off the main residence at the rear of the home is a professional gym. With the potential to utilise this space as an office, retreat or additional living area, every family member is afforded their own space.
Additional features include:
* Five generously sized bedrooms and three designer bathrooms spanning two levels
* Exceptional master delighting in city vistas, balcony access, a walk-in robe and ensuite
* Large ground floor laundry featuring ample storage and a laundry chute
* Miele kitchen with induction cooktop, coffee machine, oven and dishwasher
* Double remote garage with additional storage + a ground floor comms/storage room
* Back to Base alarm, video intercom, ducted air-conditioning and C-Bus system
* Secure 551sqm block with low maintenance gardens and a miniature basketball court
Perched high atop an elevated street within walking distance to buses, trains, parkland and shops, this home is also close to childcare and Seven Hills State School. Minutes from prestigious colleges including Lourdes Hill and Churchie, residents will also enjoy the ease of access to Wynnum Road to take you out to the bay, or into the city in 15 minutes.
Please call Damon Warat on 0413 200 063 to arrange your inspection.